Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hey, I'm not actually dead

So basically I haven't posted here in forever and I want to do better. So, what has happened to me since forever ago? Well, I turned 17 (very old news), became a Whovian (e.i. fan of Doctor Who; this is important enough to warrant its own post, which it shall no doubt have), participated in NaNoWriMo for the fourth year in a row and wrote my fifth complete novel (which sucked inhaled very rapidly), and am preparing to start my sixth. Oh, and college stuff is happening. That's kind of important, I guess. Also, I have become acquainted with some truly amazing music that I will most definitely share at some point in the hopefully-near future.

That's all I can think of to say in this revival post. Real posts with actual substance should be coming soon. Until then, go to a theater near you and watch Les Miserables, because it seriously is one of the most powerful things I have ever seen on film and has become one of my favorite stories. Maybe I'll do a blog post on Les Mis...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Welcome back! You should definitely do a post on Les Mis. In case you wanted to know what I thought. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a post on Les Mis.

    Like please please.

    ReplyDelete